Monday, August 3, 2009

Golden, Colorado

Over the weekend we went to Colorado for my niece's wedding. We had an extra day before the wedding so we decided to take a stroll through Golden, Colorado.



We met this nice Indian fellow who wasn't very talkative.



Then we stopped in a local pub, had a few drinks & had a staring contest.



We took a stroll across the bridge to the stream.



Rode a friendly fish.



Christi got irritated with the paper boy.



Then I got in trouble with the local sheriff.




5 comments:

Liese4 August 4, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

Cute! We live here and were in Golden on Sat for the train museum free day. I love Golden, it's cool.

Unknown August 4, 2009 at 7:52 AM  

Such great FUN shots! Looks like y'all had a great time!

Unknown August 4, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

My favorite is Christi with the paper boy. Very fun!

Amy @ Living Locurto August 4, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

You crack me up!! Love seeing you having fun. You guys are too cute together:-)

Shannon August 4, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

That last shot really maked me LOL! GREAT story!